3.9.09

resurrection

i have avoided internet for most of the summer; trying to stay busy as possible leaves you with little time to sit on the computer. finally back up in chicago after a weird, but great summer in cincinnati. i am realizing how much i actually do love some aspects of that city and that as much as it frustrates me, something keeps pulling me back to it. starting an amazing internship here in the city, working with some amazing individuals who really make me inspired to do the work i am doing. i love the visitors; playdates (or play-weekends) are so much fun with friends from back home.
the loneliness is there but not overwhelming me yet. its a weird sort of split personality thing i have going on lately. i am trying really hard to find a way to incorporate my poetry into my life and my work now, and I am finding it harder than it was before. i also hate the lack of creativity I have been feeling lately. the summer was definitely devoid of much writing or painting. it makes me feel a lot emptier than i used to feel.


best pals playing in cincinnati


friend time at the beach


blast from the past visitors


my dangerous love affair


me in my cafe home away from home

No comments: