28.9.09

daydreaming

and it's scary. i think the week of serious insomnia is taking its toll. i have adjusted to the shaking, because i do that all the time anyways, but after being up until 4 or 5am every day and rising at 8 or 9 to start my day, my body is turning on me.
i am daydreaming, while functioning, horrible awful dreams. day-nightmaring. i am walking down stairs and i see myself trip and bust my mouth open. i can taste the hot metallic in my mouth like sucking on a warm nickel. i feel the fragmented enamel dancing on my tongue and the flesh that was my lips tear and swell. but i am standing and there is no blood. there was no fall.
i am crying from the pain and the ugly words you spit as you walk out my door, leaving me. taking with you the laughter and the solace. but i don't know you. we haven't met, you're face is a blur and we haven't loved yet.

1 comment:

A. said...

I think I like it here more than Xanga.

The last portion of this I find to be fantastic.