29.9.09

real life today

i had an amazing day at my internship and yet my chest still feels like it is being crushed and my lungs burn. i don't understand how i can be so upset. i just want someone to talk to. an ear to press to my lips so i can lick their skin with my excited words. i had such a good day and yet i sit on my computer watching myself cry on a crap webcam because it makes me feel human and its almost like having someone to share my emotions with. i just want to tell someone about how well today went, and how great i am doing at this agency, and how much they love me there. and i want someone to be excited for me, and proud of me, and genuinely interested in it.
but that's asking for too much..




i want to always be on film. to be caught in the cut coffee sober.
-why?

No comments: