6.12.08

time to blog?

I can't tell if it's loneliness or sheer procrastination that has driven me to blogging. I guess I was tired of lurking on other people's blogs and not having one to be lurked. Maybe I want to be lurked?
So I made a blog, and named it vocal drawn polygons. I pulled it from a poem I wrote on thursday, the actual line was something about 'his voice drew squares'. We were writing in class and I was experimenting with writing similar to Anne Carson because I just finished Autobiography of Red. I don't think I was quite as successful.
I finished my first chapbook today. We're doing a chapbook exchange for class on tuesday. I've titled mine Yellow Flavored Yesterdays. I thought about a few other things, but nothing quite fit. Octopus Ink Tattooed Lips was a close second, but too long. It's a rough chapbook, definitely homemade, but I am excited nonetheless.
This is the cover.




No comments: