11.12.08

pancake morning and afternoon bird walks

After a too full plate of pancakes I worked on essays for a take home final due tomorrow. As means to procrastination before reaching two full pages, when I need eight, I looked through My Documents and found a poem instead of paying attention in class about a month ago. Here it is:

the woman frome with picnic z’s
i slept through the red pickle dish
but i like pickle forks
tiny tridents for the tailless rat under beating
floorboards heartbeats
i am working on his portrait to be turned down
by another Disney production
when you drip in
Liam Neeson irony and drool wood significance keep
slipping into air like shoelaces
from your foot smell mouth i only watch you when
your arms are cut the
skin stretched to your navel i draw
up plans to staple the armskin to the ribs and take
you out on a sunday
sundays are nice except for vomit on
sidewalks people leaving church
kite flying poppins hill
i am tearing out pages for spit paper mache tail
that’s when you call me December bear and forcep
my side and I burn your precious
yellow book happy graduation ash bag
you cry i laugh because Arthur miller is
dead forget hand shakes when rope wrapped my nervous
rash neck gratitude
educator factory woah man leaves
with no purple



I also decided, in proof of my innate desire to do homework last minute, to make an essay writing playlist. Here it is:

Have a cocktail- Action Reaction
Mozzarella swastikas- Adam Green
Never lose your sense of wonder- Yeti
Not fade away- xoxo, panda
Sky blue sky- Wilco
City wide rodeo- The weepies
The hands of men- Twothirtyeight
Beat (health, life, and fire)- Thao Nguyen
Cowbell- Tapes n Tapes
Send me on my way- Rusted Root
How come- Ray LaMontagne
District night prayer- Q and not U
Shady lane- Pavement
I saw the bright shinies- The Octopus Project
Cowboy dan- Modest Mouse
Haunts- Bark Bark Bark
The boy done wrong again- Belle&Sebastian
Endless entertainment- Bright Eyes
The cosmic door- Crystal Skulls
Lie to me- Devics
The biggest lie-Elliott Smith
Oliver James- Fleet Foxes
Marry me (tender forever cover)-Hello Shark
Little boxes- Jenny Lewis and Jonathon Rice




I finished one of the two essay questions, so four of the eight pages. So I went for a walk around 3:15. I ended up at 7 eleven, but took pictures of some fun stuff as I was leaving, on the way there, and back.






















photos in order: 1.short stories of H.G.Wells with a daisy from MTW 2.me as a blur locking my door 3.locking my door 4.peter pan feet with shadow sewn back on 5.window to nowhere room outside my apartment 6.creepy light in the back staircase 7.the staircase 8.me in the alley 9.birds dance in my alley. here's proof 10&11.BIRD LADDER sign

No comments: