26.1.10

first two poems for class
























my erasure poem. took two pages from Paradise Lost and erased words to create this. emulation after reading Radi Os by Ronald Johnson.

this was a free poem for class



Insert limb here

I followed the finger tips
of genetic calloused uvula’s
penny hammered exoskeletons
who’s face has been licked in
to the only lampshade
by clairvoyant filaments

she is


eyelashes askew, a manhandled mantle carrying gelatin postcards of yesterday’s face

her clavicle tastes of recess
and milkweed
Or of christmas
the cumin in the molar cavity

but dave or donny or M
of my aunt’s hand is on
the small of my back
which is lost (reward is offered)

My back is broad.
brought.
And carries the indigenous children

Until the Dresden cells march
To the enlarged optic
And I curl into empty milk
men.

No comments: